Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is:
Old Skool MTB Accommodation
2. The competition is open to residence of the UK age 18 and over.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Facebook or Instagram pages.
5. Closing date for entry will be 1st January 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Click the Crowd Funding link on our Facebook page or Instagram profile.
Make your donation
After submitting your donation, add a comment that includes your name (as on Facebook or Instagram) and the answer to the question ‘Which classic Coed y Brenin trail section is pictured here?’
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The prize is as follows:
Two nights accommodation including bed and breakfast for two people.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability.
10. Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook or Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Old Skool mtb Accommodation and not to any other party.
16. No purchase necessary to enter.
Terms and conditions